Big Busdriver Parking 3D Big Busdriver Parking 3D

I couldn't make the bus reverse.

Pixel Runner Robbi Beta Pixel Runner Robbi Beta

This games stupidly hard i can jump a few things then i die.

Banana Bonanza Banana Bonanza

Platform games are so 90s

SPATIUM TACTICS SPATIUM TACTICS

Couldn't get past level 10.

Biker Rage DEMO Biker Rage DEMO

This games really neat. I like the pixel art graphics and the games difficulty is about right. I haven't beaten the boss yet but ill beat him eventually.

The Pizza Man The Pizza Man

COOL!!!!

ROBBER ROBBER ROBBER ROBBER

I dont think anyone can react that fast to shoot those things falling down.

Johnson80Games responds:

I want to thank you for playing the game. I will update the game to change how the bandits spawns on screen.

Ralle Galactic Wars Ralle Galactic Wars

I like your art sytle in your games. This game has two big flaws. 1. Your X key shooting range is so short its hard to kill anything without dieing. 2. The movement is not sharp enough i end up drifting into the enemy because it does not stop when i let go of the key.

Johnson80Games responds:

I want to personal thank you for playing Ralle Galactic Wars. There will be updates for the game soon.

Bombs La Bombs Bombs La Bombs

The Graphics and general layout and idea is good. It took me a long time to figure out how to play it. I didnt even know the jumping tape was killing me at first. Why will only bombs kill the tape and the other weapon kill the bubble thing, i found it hard work when both enemys where together. Overall good i just found it a bit hard.

Johnson80Games responds:

The game will take a minute to get use to. Each of the power-ups in the is different. Bombs will work on certain enemies and shooting will work on others. I have design six more levels which will be in the full version. There is also boss battles so I hope that you will support the full version. Thanks for your input gamer

Robot Defender: Alien Attack Robot Defender: Alien Attack

Does it have to be game over if one alien gets by? It would be better if after five aliens you die because then you don't have to have a perfect run.